All products in the no!no! range are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a full one year from date of purchase. These warranties are in addition to those implied by law. Should it happen that failures attributable to manufacturing defects be found. In such case, you shall be entitled to make full use of the benefits of this warranty. This implies the revision and replacement of parts, free of charge (regarding both service and spare parts). Within its validity term, you are entitled to make use of the warranty if necessary to have a fully satisfying product, provided the above-indicated conditions are fully met. This warranty is valid solely in the country where no!no! was purchased. You must provide in addition to the policy, the original sales receipt or invoice to verify the date of purchase of the product.
The warranty is not valid when:
- Amendments in the warranty policy, sales receipt / invoice or the absence of any of these original documents.
- Damage or deterioration of the device due to improper use or if the device has been modified or repaired by an unauthorized third party.
- Damage of the product due to defects incurred during transportation, such as bangs or improper handling.
- Damage due to humidity or any kind of liquids, foreign bodies inside the device or the use of unapproved, unadvised accessories with the device contradictory to the user manual.
- When the device is not used in accordance with the respective user manual.
- Partial or total damage or loss of the device, due to natural events (earthquakes, floods, fire, lightning, etc.), force majeure or accident.
- Damage to the device after being subjected to high dust environments, humidity or application of excessive voltage from the power supply.
- If the product's serial number does not match the one in the policy or it has been amended or erased.
Important!: The Hot Blades and the Buffers are excluded from this warranty, as they are spare parts/consumables subject to wear and tear.